- All new items (invoices required)
- Duplicate electrical appliances (ie.. refrigerators, washers, dryers, air conditioners)
- Computer equipment and machinery
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives
- Drugs and narcotics (shipment subject to confiscation if included)
- Pornographic material
- Alcohol and tobacco products must NOT be shipped with household goods, but separately and requires consular documents
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.